Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I just wanted to let you know this blog is going to be about. Ever since I started watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, I have been more obsessed with saving money and not having to sacrifice my lifestyle. I have always looked for deals, but this new obsession has motivated me to find new methods. That is where this blog comes in. I would like to share those methods as well as share the deals I find. While this blog may be focused to dads and men, I think anyone could get something out of it.

I will try to make updates several times each week, so please come back often. Some of the deals do not last long, so I will communicate them to you as soon as possible. Please spread the word about my blog so others can benefit also.

I hope you will find my information useful. Feel free to post comments.

Ok, let's start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment